Date: 20 June 2019 @ 7:00pm
Location: Wolverton House, Stonehouse | MAP
Entry fee: from £18 | ENTER
Celebrate what’s great about Milton Keynes by joining us for the Cattle Creep 10K, a fantastic riverside run through the less well known parkland of north Milton Keynes. The route uses the old Cattle Creep (mind your head!) to take you under the Grand Union Canal to the parkland on the other side. This pretty route starts and ends at the Wolverton House, Stonehouse in the north of Milton Keynes and follows the river as it winds its way through the fields and farmland of the Ouse Valley Park.
- £18 in advance
- £25 on-the-day (subject to availability)
- Toilets will be available at the pub but no changing facilities.
- Parking is available on the grass at the pub.
- First Aid cover will be provided on the course.
- Registration opens at 5:30pm at the Wolverton House and you can pick up your race number and your disposable timing tag there. No material will be posted out prior to the race.
- Start time will be at 7pm on Watermill Lane.