Date: 31 October 2019 @ 7:00pm
Location: Wolverton House, Stonehouse | MAP
Entry fee: from £18 | ENTER
Celebrate Halloween in style – a night run around the beautiful parkland north of Milton Keynes. This is a night-time version of our tried and tested classic Cattle Creep course – hosting a fantastic 10k riverside run as it winds its way through the fields and farmlands of the Ouse Valley Park. The route uses the old Cattle Creep (mind your head!) to take you under the Grand Union Canal to the parkland on the other side. Being in October, it will be dark, so will not only be a test of endurance, but a test of your nerve! Not forgetting that it’s Halloween…
HEAD OR BODY TORCHES ARE MANDATORY – NO TORCH = NO RUN!
- £18 in advance
- £25 on-the-day (subject to availability)
- Toilets will be available at the pub but no changing facilities.
- Parking is available on the grass at the pub.
- First Aid cover will be provided on the course.
- Registration opens at 5:30pm at the Wolverton House and you can pick up your race number and your disposable timing tag there. No material will be posted out prior to the race.
- Start time will be at 7pm on Watermill Lane.