Date: 4 August 2019 @ 7:00am
Location: Emberton Country Park | MAP
Entry fee: from £50 | ENTER
The Cowman is our flagship event and has been going since 2003. The event offers three different distances: The Cowman which is a middle distance triathlon; The Calfman, which is half of The Cowman and The Stampede… you guessed it, half of The Calfman.
2019 will see a cow ranch theme meet the beautiful location of Emberton Country Park, so there will be Cowhands rather than marshals, branding plates instead of medals and other surprises along the way. Last year saw many more triathlon teams join our event and make an exciting day of racing and spectating as they chilled under marquees and enjoyed BBQs! This year we will do the same so triathlon teams are welcome!
- Cowman: 1.9km Swim, 90km Bike, 21km Run.
- Calfman: 950m Swim, 45km Bike, 10.5km Run.
- Stampede: 750m Swim, 22km Bike, 5.25k Run.
- Cowman: £115 (non-BTF), £110 (BTF), £135 (relay team)
- Calfman: £65 (non-BTF), £60 (BTF), £80 (relay team)
- Stampede: £55 (non-BTF), £50 (BTF)
- Cowman: All competitors must be 18 or older on 31 December 2019
- Calfman: All competitors must be 17 or older on 31 December 2019
- Stampede: All competitors must be 15 or older on 31 December 2019
- Toilets will be available.
- Car parking at the venue.
- Registration opens at TBC, please make sure you have your BTF license or you will have to purchase one on the day.
- Transition opens at TBC and closes at TBC.
- Pre-race briefing will be at TBC.
- First wave start time TBC.
- There will be awards for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd male / female overall. And 1st, 2nd, 3rd male / female V40+ (only one award for each participant).
- There will be prizes for the team event.
- There will finisher t-shirts for all those participating and spot prizes.
We are very pleased to continue to support the NSPCC this year throughout our events. There are many ways money can be raised for the NSPCC such as through simple donations, buying a NSPCC running vest, or through setting up a Just Giving page when entering the event.