Date: 20 October 2019 @ 7:00am
Location: Emberton Country Park | MAP
Entry fee: from £40 | ENTER
This is a brand new event for the Big Cow Calendar, we have been thinking about this for a while now … and here it is! If you want a tough race then look no further, the Cowman Duathlon is the toughest of the three with 21km run, followed by a 90km bike and, to finish you off, a 10km run.
Following on from the success of the Cowman Triathlon, we have added two other distances, both half of each other … giving you the choice between sprint, standard and middle distance options. Just like the triathlon we are going to camp this event up and it will be fully themed with range hands for marshalls, western styled bar, country music and Bucking Bronco to entertain the family while you are racing.
- Cowman Duathlon: 21km Run, 90km Bike, 10km Run.
- Calfman Duathlon: 10km Run, 45km Bike, 5km Run.
- Stampede Duathlon: 5km Run, 22km Bike, 5k Run.
- Cowman: £80 (non-BTF), £75 (BTF), £100 (relay team)
- Calfman: £50 (non-BTF), £45 (BTF), £70 (relay team)
- Stampede: £40 (non-BTF), £35 (BTF), £55 (relay team)
- Cowman: All competitors must be 18 or older on 31 December 2019
- Calfman: All competitors must be 17 or older on 31 December 2019
- Stampede: All competitors must be 16 or older on 31 December 2019
- Toilets will be available.