Date: 28 September 2019 @ 1:00pm
Location: The National Bowl, Milton Keynes | MAP
Entry fee: from £18 | ENTER
The MK Autumn Run (previously the NSPCC Half Marathon) has built an excellent reputation over the last 20 years for its high standards of organisation, facilities, marshalling and has become a key event in the Milton Keynes sporting calendar attracting both experienced and first time runners from a wide area. Runners have always enjoyed this event with ample toilet, secure baggage drop, car parking and chip timing.
2019 will see the introduction of a kids race and an invitation only 5K alongside the 10K and Half Marathon distances. The event will see an exciting new mix of running, music and food as it brings together athletes of all ages!
Both races will start at 1pm following a one loop run of a new course for the 10km (6.2 miles) and a 2 loop run of the same course for the half marathon (13.1 miles). The course is almost entirely traffic-free on the Redways (cycle paths) and takes in some of the very best sights of Milton Keynes including the National Bowl, Furzton Lake, Howe Park Wood and the tiny, ancient church of St Giles, finishing off running back through the wonderful Emerson Valley linear park.
- Half Marathon, 10km, 5km (invitational), kids race
- Half Marathon: £30 (unaffiliated), £28 (UKA affiliated) – minimum age 17 with a 3.5 hour cut-off
- 10km: £20 (unaffiliated), £18 (UKA affiliated) – minimum age 15
- Toilets will be available at the venue.
- Secure bag drop – your race number incorporates a baggage tag.
- Pre- and post-race massage available (£5 donation please).
- Refreshments, licensed bar and bands to enjoy post-race.
- Water stations at 5k intervals and at the venue.
- First Aid cover will be provided on the course.
- Start time for the half marathon and 10km will be at 1pm.
- Prize categories TBC
- All finishers will receive a custom medal and facilities will be available to have your time engraved on it (£5).
Sportcam and Results Base, our technology partners, are working together to provide a new and exciting way to show and sell you your event photographs. Please select this option during registration to indicate your interest.
We are very pleased to be again working with the NSPCC this year at the MK Autumn Run. There are many ways to raise money for this fantastic charity such as through a simple donation, buying a NSPCC running vest or through setting up a Just Giving page when entering the event.